In line with this year’s theme: Changing Minds, protecting the Environment, the Conference organizing committee invites all those interested in global Health and Environmental issues to share their experiences and be proactive by submitting research papers and case studies. The conference will address the dynamics of innovations and challenges in health and environment, and provides a platform to assess the changes in health and environmental models and the paradigm shifts to ensure better quality of life.
All full papers reviewed and accepted by members of the Technical Committee will be published in the Conference proceedings following the Congress. Abstracts should be submitted through the Online Submission System.
Environmental Focus areas:
- Sustainable urbanization for better quality of life.
- Green economy initiatives for smart future.
- Innovations for sustainable energy
- Water and sanitation governance.
- Sustainable marine resources development
- Smart solutions for combatting climate change
- Innovative environmental technologies.
- Occupational health and safety.
- Quality assurance in environmental management.
- Sustainability and environmental accomplishment.
- Waste management.
- Combating water and air pollution.
- Clean energy
- Water scarcity in the Arab World
- Innovative health and environmental education.
Health Studies Focus areas:
- Governmental excellence in health systems restructuring
- Emotional intelligence aspects of health workforce
- Food security and improved nutrition
- Unleashing innovations in healthy life styles.
- Women’s and child health for better quality of life
- Health determinants and measures
- Mobile health
- Healthcare finance and management
- Access to health
- Communicable diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Mental health
- Quality and accreditation in healthcare
- Health insurance reform
Download the useful comprehensive style guidelines on abstract, case study submissions and poster presentations to guarantee submission acceptance.
All presented papers will be reviewed for their inclusion in either the International Journal of Excellence in Healthcare Management or Journal of Environmental Management both published by HBMSU (ISSN: 2220-8283), ISI Indexed Global NEST Journal (ISSN: 1790-7632) and/or other international journals. Papers can be presented virtually without physical attendance.
|Final Submission||30 January 2017|
|Presenter Registration||20 February 2017|
|Congress Dates||6 - 8 March 2017|